Over the past few months we have all lived through a unique and historic situation.
The period of confinement, then the deconfinement stages, have been followed, in our case, by a period of waiting, firstly for the “campsite sanitary protocol”, then for our opening date … We have finally been authorised to open our campsite and are delighted to be able to get back to work driven by our passion for our trade:
to warmly welcome you to our “big garden” where we propose outdoor holidays.
Of course, this season will be special in many ways and we must, above all, ensure your safety and that of our staff. It will be our joint responsibility to respect the protocols to ensure the safety of us all. The way in which our services operate will be adapted to applicable sanitary measures and you must be aware of these before arriving at Brasilia. It is for this reason that we are sending you information sheets describing how our services operate and the good practices to be adopted on the campsite. We rely on you to read these.
It should be noted that these “Special COVID-19” measures will evolve during the season as of 22 June when stage 3 of de-confinement is implemented
The Yelloh! app contains full information on how the services will operate and a lot of tourist information. Don’t hesitate to download it, you will find it very useful!
• Use disinfectant products or wash your hands with soap before entering a shared area or using shared collective equipment.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue and dispose of it.
• Please respect a distance of 1 metre minimum in all campsite areas and pedestrian traffic flow when implemented.
You are only required to wear a mask inside shops. The maximum number of people permitted to enter at any one time is displayed at the entrance. You do not have to wear a mask outside.
• Gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted.
• In the event of suspected COVID-19 infection (breathing difficulties, loss of taste or smell…) we request that you inform the campsite’s COVID referent, M. Raphaël PRADES who will immediately direct you to a doctor.
The management reserves the right to request that a customer or employee check their temperature or to request a sworn statement confirming the absence of Covid-19 symptoms.
• After staying on the campsite, we would be grateful if you could inform us in the event of contagion so that we can carry out the necessary disinfection procedures.
• In general, visits to the reception area must be kept to a minimum and social distancing between guests must be respected
• Only 1 person per family may enter the indoor part of the reception area
• The kids’ corner is not authorized (for the moment)
• The water fountain has been removed
• As usual, we will do our utmost to respond to your requests within the limit of sanitary and operating constraints
• Insofar as this is possible, we will avoid issuing printed bills. They will be sent to you by email
• Good news, our pools will be open. Our aquatic area is very large and allows the respect of the “special Covid-19” rules on the maximum number of users at one time. L’Archipel, our aquatic park, stretches over nearly 6 000 m2 (not including sanitary areas and the snack bar) and allows us to welcome you in excellent conditions whilst respecting the “special Covid-19” sanitary measures.
• You will be asked to respect preventive measures, mainly social distancing (for instance, when waiting to use a water slide). We will be particularly attentive to the respect of these rules.
• No shoe lockers will be available.
• Deckchairs/sun loungers will be authorised but there may be fewer. We are counting on your public spirit to allow each and everyone to have an opportunity to enjoy these.
• The equipment brought by bathers must be limited to what is necessary for hygiene (bathing cap, etc.), safety (floats, armbands) and comfort (eyewear). Games involving objects that likely to be passed on successively to several bathers (balls, etc.) are banned.
• The Jacuzzi: a maximum of 16 people is authorised
• Special attention will be given to the cleaning of sanitary facilities.
• Il nous est demandé de désinfecter l’ensemble des plages et des installations tous les jours….mais c’est déjà ce que nous faisions.
• We apply strict standards for treating the water in our pools in order to inactivate micro-organisms, including viruses. The water in our pools is therefore disinfectant and disinfecting. It is fully compliant with public health code standards.
Our installations are fitted with automatic analysers which constantly check this data.
In addition, they are manually checked several times a day.
• The beaches and all the shared equipment with which you may come into contact are regularly disinfected. Especially toilets, handrails, handles, gates…
• The lifeguard is responsible for ensuring compliance with physical distancing measures to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
• Hydro-alcoholic gel is available for your use.
• We ask that you comply with physical distancing rules when you are on your sun lounger and when you are in the water.
• Equipment is available for your use if you would like to disinfect your sun lounger.
• You must comply with the lifeguard’s instructions.
• You must wear a face mask and respect social distancing rules
• Please wait outside if there is already the maximum authorised number of people in the shop.
Bar – Restaurant:
• On entering the bar-restaurant, please use the hydro-alcoholic gel placed at your disposal
• Please wear a face mask when moving around in the bar-restaurant. You may remove the face mask when you are sitting at your table.
• No counter service.
• Please avoid changing places or moving around too much during the service.
• The restaurant menu is printed on single-use place mats. It may also be consulted on the Yelloh! app and downloaded in QR code.
• Our new ZENCHEF app on the Yelloh! mobile app will allow you to reserve your table and time slot. We suggest you use it as much as possible.
• We will do our utmost to respond to your requests within the limit of sanitary and operating constraints.
• You are already aware of how exacting we are in respect to the cleaning of our sanitary facilities; this is a focal point of our attention. Cleaning will be reinforced with a significant increase in staff presence
• A hydro-alcoholic solution will be made available at the entrance to each facility
• You are requested to respect a hand-cleaning protocol using a hydro-alcoholic solution/gel or soap
• Hair dryers will not be in service
• Adjacent and non-separated facilities that do not allow the respect of social distancing of 1 metre (certain urinals) will not be in service
• Access doors will be kept open
• Collective sanitary facilities shall only be used by guests staying on bare pitches (guests staying in rental accommodation, who thus have access to their own bathrooms and toilets, are not authorised to use the collective sanitary facilities)
• Please do not stand in the corridors of the sanitary block and ensure that you maintain physical distancing of 1 metre.
Entertainment and kids’ club:
• The kids’ club will be open and sporting activities will available but with amenities adapted to the sanitary situation
• Our new app will allow you to enrol your children in advance and will facilitate our management of the kids’ club
• Activities will organised in the open air
• The inflatable structure will not be accessible
• For certain activities, there may be a limit on the number of participants.
• Collective contact sports are not authorised (football)
• Any equipment that is borrowed during sports activities will be cleaned and disinfected after each use by the trainer.
The play areas.
The play areas will be open and disinfected daily
• This is in the open air and there is plenty of room! It is not compulsory to wear a face mask. We can therefore welcome you in excellent conditions respecting the distance of 1 metre between tables
• There must not be more than 10 people in a group
• Social distancing must be respected in seating in tiers, apart from for family groups
• Evening entertainment in l’Agora will be as usual with the exception of evening dances
• Our Agora venue is big enough for us to be able to welcome you to evening events in excellent conditions.
• Tables and chairs will be arranged in such a way as to comply with regulatory distances between tables and all events will be take place with the exception of the evening dances (you are of course free to dance around your allocated table 🙂 )
• You already know how exacting we are as regards the maintenance and cleaning of rental accommodation. We will be even more vigilant and attentive. We will only use disinfecting products complying with the 14476 standard. Special attention will be given to all contact points (switches, door knobs/handles, remote controls, etc.).
• Cleaning time will be increased
• We will request you, exceptionally this year, to bring household linen with you: sheets and towels (Except for the cottages Creole and the villas Marquises, they will be left on the bed in a blister pack ). Customers who have already paid this supplement will be refunded.
• We will ask you to remain outside the accommodation when we are conducting the inventory and condition check
• For the inventory and condition check, please do not go to the reception desk but contact us by phone to let us know at what time you will be leaving
• The keys given to you will all have been disinfected
• In order to leave a maximum period of time between each rental, we recommend that you don’t arrive before 4 PM. Our reception staff are able to welcome you even if you arrive late. If this is the case, please let us know by phone.
• On departure, please leave the windows open for maximum air circulation.
• Please don’t forget to do the washing-up and to empty your bins (this isn’t included in the cleaning charge).
• If you use the linen provided in some accommodation, please put sheets and towels in the orange bag.
• To limit the number of people using collective sanitary facilities, guests staying in rental accommodation will not be authorised to use these.
• All beauty treatments are offered as usual. For the moment, the “damp area” comprising the hammam and Jacuzzi are closed.
• Please use the hydro-alcoholic gel placed at your disposal at the entrance
• It is compulsory to wear a face mask for One-to-One treatment
• Please take a shower before each body care procedure
• Book an appointment preferably by phone to limit the number of visitors to the spa reception area
• Capacity is limited to 20 people (1 person/4 m2)
• You should arrive suitably dressed and with a towel (compulsory)
• Before sitting down, you must systematically place a towel on the fitness equipment
• A disinfecting product is at your disposal for cleaning all the equipment and the floor mats
• It is compulsory to disinfect the machine or weights after each use
• No constraint! Sunbathe freely whilst respecting social distancing
• You can rent paddleboards and kayaks on the way off the beach close to the estuary.
You know Brasilia and the determination of its team to make your holiday a success. We will do our utmost to offer you a superb holiday but we will also need your help in respecting sanitary measures. Together, we will successfully combine safety with a friendly atmosphere.
Don’t hesitate, come and join us, we are all so impatiently waiting for you.
Looking forward to seeing you very soon at Brasilia