- In the low season : from 08h00 to 19h00
- In the high season : from 08h00 to 20h00
(01) How to get the Yelloh! card ?
If you ‘d like to join our loyalty programme, nothing could be easier; you have to ask the Yelloh! card which is free of charge and without obligation to buy :
- directly on the Yelloh Village website
- at the camping village “le Brasilia”
- by phone to the call center 00.33.4.66.739.739
The card has no expiry date, provided you stay at one of our campsites within the next 3 years.
The number of points will be automatically credited to your account 16 days after the end of your stay and are availables on the Cottage Sud, Maisons Brasilia and the camping place- Except from 1 July to 31 August.
Number of points required to obtain a free night: 450 points for the pitches; 850 points for the Maisons Brasilia (1 bedroom) and 1200 points for the Cottages Sud.
(02) How do I access my Yelloh! history?
On the https://www.yellohvillage.fr/ website, click on the “My Yelloh! Village Plus account” tab to access your Yelloh! Plus! points statement and a summary of your account.
(03) How do I find my reservation?
On the https://www.yellohvillage.fr/ website, nothing could be simpler: just click on the “My last reservations” tab
You can then consult the details of this booking with: the name, age, contact details of the people accompanying you, the booking number, the name of the Yelloh! Village, the type of accommodation, the dates of the stay, the total amount, the amount of the deposit paid and the balance of the stay.
(04) How do I change my information and password?
It’s very simple: go to the “My account” tab on the https://www.yellohvillage.fr/ website.
(05) How do I pay the deposit or the balance of my booking?
You can pay directly from the internet with your credit card. Just click on the button “pay the deposit or the balance of my stay” at the bottom of our homepage.
You need your customer reference beginning with “U” or “O and the surname linked to your booking.
If you wish to pay your balance by bank transfer, you must first send us an email about this (date of transfer).
(01) Can we visit the campsite?
- Visits are only allowed in the very low season.
- For visitors wishing to join their relatives who are staying at the campsite (for the day or half a day): they must go to the reception to give the name of the family they wish to join, a disposable wristband must be worn, a maximum of 6 people will be accepted, access to the swimming pool is forbidden, a payment of 4€ per adult will be requested during the middle and high season if the visitors stay for more than 4 hours, departure must take place before 11 p.m. at the latest (by returning the wristband to the caretakers at the entrance).
(02) What is the arrival and departure time?
- For the pitches, arrival is from 12.00 noon. Departure must take place between 8.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. at the latest.
- For the accommodations, arrival is from 16:00. Departure must take place between 8.00 am and 10.00 am at the latest.An inventory must be made on departure (make an appointment with the reception)
(03) What to do if you arrive late?
In the event of a late arrival, after the reception has closed, please inform the reception (at 6 p.m. at the latest) by calling +33 (0)4 68 80 23 82.
The night guards will welcome you on arrival (on pitches, until 23:00 and at any time on rentals). Vehicles can circulate in the campsite until midnight and from 7.00 am. In the meantime, you can park your car in the parking at the entrance to the campsite.
(04) Is there an internet connection (Wi-Fi)?
Yes, the whole Campsite is covered by WI-FI connection, and a free hotspot is available in the bar-restaurant and in the teenager’s corner (under the network “Camping LE BRASILIA“).
One access for one device offered for each arrival. For more Wi-Fi packages, you can purchase them directly online at portal.wifirst.net.
For more peace and quiet, a “Co-Working” room is available from 8am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm (above the wine cellar) under the network “CO WORKING room”.
(05) How to find a map of the campsite ?
On our website www.brasilia.fr under “practical information” then “documentation”.
You can also view sector by sector on our new interactive map available in the “accommodation” section and click on “locate accommodation”.
A third possibility: download the Yelloh!Village application, the map can be found in the “practical information” then “campsite map”.
(06) Where can I find the schedule of events?
By downloading the Yelloh!Village application, choose LE BRASILIA campsite and then click on the “entertainment”.
It is also displayed near the Reception, to the left of the Cube (on the electronic panel) and next to each sanitary facility
(07) Are scooters, bikes and hoverboards allowed on the campsite?
In the high season, the use of scooters, bicycles and motorised vehicles is not permitted in the evening from 8pm onwards from the shopping alley to the Agora square (with the exception of those used by people with reduced mobility).
During the rest of the day and in high season, they are allowed everywhere.
(08) can we enter the SPA at any age ?
Access is reserved for people aged 18 years old and from 15 years old accompanied by an adult.
You can contact directly le “Papillon SPA” at 00.33.4.68.80.78.21 from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 1pm and from 4pm to 7 pm (from 15 April to 7 October 2023).
(09) can we enter the fitness room at any age ?
Access is allowed to people from 15 years old; shoes and sportswear as well as towels are obligatory.
(10) What is the difference between a basic pitch and a comfort pitch?
The comfort pitch includes electricity (10 A) as well as water and drainage (on the map: purple zone for pitches between 200 and 400 m from the beach, and red zone for pitches less than 200 m from the beach).
The basic pitch includes only electricity (10 A) (orange area, next to the reception)
(11) Where can I find all the information about the campsite and its surroundings?
You will find a wealth of information on site at the Cube (information point located next to the reception, open 24 hours a day) or on the Yelloh Pass, a guide that you will receive by e-mail before your arrival.
(12) How to get to the centre of Canet en Roussillon from the campsite?
You will find a “mini tourist bus” service with a Stop in front of the Brasilia “visitor” car park throughout the season, as well as a “port shuttle” service (in July and August only) between the end of the technical area of the port and the harbourmaster’s office, or by bike.
(01) Do you have accommodation for 7 or 8 persons ?
Our largest accommodations have a maximum capacity of 8 people (including babies): These are the DALI cottages.
(02) Can I put up a tent on the accommodation area ?
No, it is forbidden to add tents on the accommodation area and to pull washing lines.
(03) What is the difference between "Premium" accommodation and other accommodations?
The advantages of Premium rentals:
- 4 unlimited wifi packages
- bed linen and towels included
- beds already made on arrival
- free baby kit (on reservation)
- free cleaning at the end of your stay
- barbecue or plancha
(04) Is the accommodation equipped with heating and air conditioning?
Yes, all our rentals are equipped with reversible air conditioning
(01) What are the access facilities ?
We have 3 PRM rentals: one in the SOUTH sector and two in the OKAVANGO sector.
A “tiralo” is available behind the Asterix near the Cube for easy access to the beach.
(01) Are there any slides?
Yes, there are 3 small slides in the water park
(02) Are the pools heated?
All pools are heated, except the one with slides.
(03) Are swimming shorts allowed in the pool?
Long shorts /swim shorts (which go down to the knees) are prohibited in the pools.
Only swimsuits and shorts are allowed.
(01) Are babies counted in the accommodation's capacity?
Yes, babies are included in the accommodation capacity. The maximum number of people indicated in the cottage must not be exceeded.
(02) From what age can children be enrolled in the kids' club ?
The Mini-Club is open for children from 5 to 12 years old. A reservation must be made in advance on the app
“animlive” (available from 48 hours before your arrival).
(03) And for teenagers ?
Ours animators offer activities for young people aged 12 to 17 in July and August. And moreover, the disco area welcomes teenagers during the day from 2pm to 6pm (Wi-Fi access).
(04) Who can enter the discotheque?
Access to the discotheque is allowed from the age of 15; children under 15 are not allowed (even if accompanied by their parents). Access is strictly reserved for the Brasilia’s clientele.
(01) Are pets allowed?
Yes, pets are welcome.
We accept dogs (except 1st and 2nd category dogs) on a lead at all times:
- 2 maximum per pitch,
- 1 maximum per rental unit (or 2 small ones), except in the Cottages Créoles and Chalets Marquises where no animals are allowed.
The vaccination booklet for animals must be up to date.
For all other questions about other types of animals, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 04.68.80.23.82.
(02) What's the price ?
We only charge a supplement of €6 per dog per night.
(03) Where can they go for a walk?
There is a large area for walking called “Central Park” (about 6000 m²) and a “toutou-shower” for the after-beach.
Dogs are allowed on the beach in the area of the river mouth, but are not allowed on the supervised area in front of the campsite.
Dogs are also not allowed in the Aquatic Park , in the food shops and in the reception rooms (reception, SPA,…).
(01) Can we rent sheets and towels on site?
You can rent directly at the reception desk, without reservation a bed linen kit at 12 euros per bed and a towel kit (1 large + 1 small) at 8 euros per kit.
(02) Is it possible to rent a fridge and a barbecue on site?
- You can rent electric barbecues (approx.15 euros / week) only at the “Proxi” supermarket” (opposite the reception)
- It is also possible to rent fridges (approx. 30-35 euros / week) either directly at the “Proxi” supermarket” or on the website: email@example.com.
!!Please note: for safety reasons, charcoal barbecues are not permitted.
(03) Can I rent a safe?
Yes, we have safe deposit boxes available free of charge and without prior reservation at the Cube (next to the reception).
They are also available in all our accommodations, except: Pinèdes Villages, Brasilia Village, Pt’it Sud and Ti Kréol.
(04) Is there a welcome kit in the accommodation?
Yes, we provide you with a welcome kit including :
- 1 floor cleaner
- 2 dishwasher pods* (only in the Dali, Marquises, Creoles and Okavango Cottages)
- 1 sponge
- 1 garbage bag
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- 2 soap pods
(05) Is it possible to rent bicycles on site?
Yes, at the CUBE (next to the reception), our service provider offers the rental of baby, junior, adult and mountain bikes as well as accessories (helmet, trailer, child seat) without pre-booking.
(06) Are there charging points for electric cars on the campsite?
Yes, we provide 4 electric charging points (with fees).
You will find two next to the “Marquises” chalet sector, and two between the Caravaning sector and the Muriers sector.
The payment will be done through an application to download (information at the reception).
(07) Are all services open before and after the season?
All services are available from the opening of the campsite to the closing.
(08) How can I book a treatment at the Camping SPA?
We invite you to contact the SPA directly for any reservation at 00.33.4.68.80.78.21.
(09) Is there a doctor on site?
Yes, during the high season, a doctor will welcome you at the large Mas located behind the Cottages DALI area every afternoon.
An appointment must be made in the morning at the reception.
(01) How to book a stay ?
- on our web-site www.brasilia.fr, Booking is quick and payment by credit card is secure.
- by telephone by calling our central reservation office on 04 66 739 739 (secure payment by credit card)
- by telephone directly with us by calling 04.68.80.23.82
In all cases, the following information will be requested on the booking form: first and last name, date of birth of each person, your address, your telephone number, your email address.
The reservation becomes effective and firm after reception of a deposit of 15%, and after reception of a confirmation email from us. For more details, please consult the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The reservation of a camping pitch or rental accommodation is made on a strictly personal basis.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
(02) What is the preferentiel request ?
The choice of pitch (extra charge of 40 €) allows you to choose a sector, a pitch number or the possibility of being side by side with another family subject to availability.
(03) Why is it so difficult to book in high season for next year?
To reward the loyalty of our customers, they can during their stay put an option to book for the following year.
This option is valid until about the end of October. If the option is not confirmed, it is automatically deleted and the pitch or rental is made available again.
You can make a reservation on line on our website www.brasilia.fr mid-November for the official opening of reservations (no request by email will be treated), or by phone at 00.33.4.68.80.23.82..
(04) Can I make a reservation request by e-mail?
No, we cannot respond to availability requests by email. They vary very quickly and an exchange of important information is often necessary to satisfy your wishes. Please contact us by telephone on 00.33.4 68 80 23 82 or make a booking on line on our website www.brasilia.fr
(05) Is a deposit required to stay at the campsite?
No, we do not ask for a deposit on arrival. However, any broken object will be charged (amount indicated in the welcome booklet available in each accommodation).
A deposit is required in exchange for the loan of an adapter (for electric plug or water tap) for bare pitches.
(06) When should the balance be paid?
A maximum of one month before your arrival (no instalments) .
(07) How do I make a pre-booking for the following year?
Booking of a pitch or camping place :
You can make reservations at the reception during your stay, except on the day of your arrival or departure.
The option must be for the same pitch number that you occupy this year and for the same period as your current stay (subject to availability). If you wish to change your pitch and/or dates, please contact us from mid-October.
Booking of an accomodation :
You can put an option on the rental of your choice and for the same period as your current stay according to our availability, but you do not have priority on the number you currently occupy.
(08) Are the discounts cumulative?
No, discounts cannot be combined.
Examples of discounts: ADAC, CAMPCARD, Leading Carte, 10% long stay, free nights (thanks to the accumulation of points with the Yelloh Village loyalty card, maximum of 6 free nights for a stay), etc.
(01) Can I take out cancellation insurance?
Yes, the cancellation guarantee can be taken at the time of booking, before paying the deposit; it represents 4% of the price of the accommodation or pitch package (excluding supplements).
The reimbursement of the deposit paid following a cancellation may be possible through the cancellation guarantee offered by Brasilia, the reason for cancellation must be included in the cancellation conditions with proof (the amount of the cancellation guarantee will be deducted), see our general conditions of sale.
Please note: it is not possible to take out the cancellation guarantee after confirming your reservation.
(02) Without the cancellation guarantee, am I reimbursed in case of cancellation?
No, no refunds will be made without first taking out a cancellation guarantee, except in the case of a link with
Covid-19 such as :
- Border closures or
- Confinement due to governmental decisions or
- Administrative closure of the campsite or
- Quarantine upon arrival or return of the client to his country.
(03) How do I cancel my booking?
Simply call us first and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your cancellation request with your customer reference and the dates of your stay.
If you have not taken out cancellation guarantee, no refund will be possible.
(01) What to do in case of a problem?
Any complaint concerning the non-conformity of the services in relation to the contractual undertakings may be notified by post or e-mail to the manager of the village concerned or to Yelloh!
(02) How does mediation work?
In the event of a dispute with one of the establishments in our group, you can contact us as follows
Send a letter by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the village concerned
Send a copy of this letter to the customer service department at email@example.com or by post to YELLOH! VILLAGE – BP68 – 7 chemin du môle – 30220 AIGUES MORTES
If you are not satisfied with the response, you may refer the matter to the C2MC Mediation Centre, after a period of one month following the sending of these letters/emails. You must submit a file online on the following website https://www.cm2c.net/ or by post: 4 Rue Saint Jean 75 017 Paris
(01) How can I give feedback on my stay?
Your opinion is very important to us, so don’t hesitate to let us know what you think.
You will receive a “satisfaction survey” by email from Yelloh! Village asking for your opinion on your stay within a week of leaving the campsite.
You will be able to enter your notes and comments according to the questions.
Camping Le Brasilia2, avenue des Anneaux du Roussillon
66140 Canet en Roussillon
- D617 following signs to Canet en Roussillon.
- Then take exit 6 towards the A9/Sainte Marie la Mer/Le Barcarès/Canet-en-Roussillon-Las Bigues/Canet-en-Roussillon-Les Hauts de Canet/Canet-en-Roussillon-Pôle Nautique.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit on the D81.
- Take the exit heading for Pôle Nautique/Zone Technique/Brasilia/Les Peupliers
- Drive in the direction of Camping Brasilia which is around 900 metres away. You are here!
- Gare TGV Perpignan – Le Brasilia 15 km
- Bus CTPM Perpignan line no 3
- Get off at the “Le Ponant” stop
- Then walk 1.5 km
- Aéroport Rivesaltes – Le Brasilia airport 18 km
- No direct shuttle bus service
- We advise you to take a taxi